Register now for Winter Youth Basketball for ages 6 to 14
Rain Out Hotline: 713-781-9195, opt. 4
Quillian Center's youth flag football league is for children of all skill levels from age 5-12. Participants will learn the fundamentals of football without the contact and compete in exciting games on Saturdays.
Player Evaluations will be Saturday, September 17, beginning at 9:30 am.
Ages 5-7 from 9:30 am to 10:00am
Ages 8-12 from 10:00 am to 10:30 am.
The Quillian Center Youth Sports Environment
- Children can maintain their health, develop their bodies, and enjoy relaxation within a Christian community.
- Individual skills and personalities come together for a common good in ministry to one another.
- Friendly competition is focused on improving skills and self-esteem rather than winning at all costs.
- A loving and caring staff encourages individual personalities to develop in healthy ways.
- Leisure time is recognized as an opportunity to be creative and build meaningful relationships.
- Children are exposed to a Christian lifestyle and Biblical values through prayer, teaching, and example.
- Children of all races, ethnic groups, and abilities work together, play together, and learn from each other.
- Year round recreational opportunities are provided and accessible to the average family
Quillian Center believes that youth activities should be fun and instructional while helping kids develop a positive self-image.Youth sports activities at Quillian Center promote good sportsmanship and respect for others. Through youth sports, kids learn the value of participating as a team while improving upon their individual health and fitness level.
Quillian Recreation Ministries encourages parents to become involved with their child's youth sports experience as a volunteer coach, team parent or official.
Fun, Fair, Positive Soccer
Quillian Center is proud to participate in Fun, Fair, Positive Soccer. This program develops youth soccer leagues with special rules and extensive training given to ensure a maximum of fun, fairness, self-esteem building, success and a positive experience in which positive behavior and positive values can be realized for every player. Parents are positive fans "For the Kids." All players rotate to each position and every player plays EQUALLY each game. We use a specially designed "Equal Substitution System" to guarantee this. Also, FFPS has no tryouts or all-star teams, and all teams are balanced. Leagues are offered in both Fall and Spring.
Go to www.ffps.org to register.