Calling all kids age 5-14! It's time to grab your shoes and head to Quillian for the Summer Youth Basketball season. Quillian's Youth Basketball program is a top notch program that boasts great coaching and fun competition. Quillian Youth Basketball is a co-ed league that is perfect for children of all skill levels. Equal playing time, weekly practices, a Christian atmosphere, jerseys and awards for all, and the unique Q-Star All-star weekend are all part of this great program. You do not want to miss out on this upcoming season!
Click Here to Register ONLINE for the Youth Basketball SUMMER season!
2013 Summer Youth Basketball Flyer
We are excited that you have become a part of the Quillian and First Methodist family.
- Monday April 29: On-line registration begins!
- Saturday June 1: Player Evaluation Day
- June 3 & 5: Player Draft and Coaches Meeting (coaches only)
- Saturday June 8: Practice begins
- Saturday June22: Games begin
- Saturday June 29: Picture Day
- Saturday July 6: No Games Scheduled
- Sunday August 11: Quillian Youth Basketball Sunday at First Methodist Westchase
- August 12-16: Post-season tournament
- Saturday August 17: Tournament Finals and Awards Day
Quillian Center has always put good sportsmanship before winning and losing. When cheering for your favorite players please remember that we are all God's children. Each participant is trying their best and we should encourage both teams equally. Those who exhibit unsportsmanlike behavior will be asked to leave the facility. Please familiarize yourself with the league's Zero Tolerance Policy.
© Quillian Center 2010 - 2014